Hospital Board and Budget Meeting
May 18, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Agenda for Hospital Board Meeting and Budget Meeting to be held on
May 18, 2021 at 5:30pm
Hospital Administration Building
700 N. Spring Street
Note: If you wish to speak on any item that is on the agenda, you must sign in with the Administrative Assistant at the meeting. Public Comment will be limited to three (3) minutes. The Board may choose to take any item on the agenda out of order, items may be combined for consideration by the public body, and items may be pulled or removed from the agenda at any time.
- Call to order, Roll call
- Public comment: (Note 1)
- *For possible action: Approve/Deny Tentative Budget with revisions as the Final Budget for 2021-2022.
- *For possible action: Approve/Deny minutes of the board meeting for: April 13, 2021.
- *For possible action: Approve/Deny the following policies and procedures:
- Administration; Business Services; Environmental Services/Materials Management; Critical Access/Swing Bed Hospital; Long Term Care; General Accounting; Medical Staff Bylaws; Governing Board Bylaws; Emergency Preparedness Plan; Rural Health Clinic; Infection Control; Pharmacy; Social Services; Human Resources; Laboratory; Radiology; and Dietary.
- Medical Directors Report
- Administrators Report:
- Risk & Quality Review
- General Report
- Occupancy Report
- *For Possible Action: Approve/Deny vouchers from April 13, 2021 through May 17, 2021.
- Financial reports for March 2021.
- Public comment: (Note 1)
Persons who require special accommodations or assistance at the meeting should notify the Administrative Assistant in advance by contacting us at (775) 726-8006 or P.O. Box 1010, Caliente, NV 89008 to make necessary arrangements. *Denotes action item.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Melissa Rowe, CEO/Administrator for Grover C. Dils Medical Center, state that on May 11, 2021 a copy of this agenda was posted at Grover C. Dils Medical Center where the proceedings are pending.
Copies were also posted at the Lincoln County Courthouse, Alamo, Caliente, Panaca and Pioche Post Office.
Note 1: Public comment may be made on any issue and any discussion of those items related to Lincoln County Hospital District; provided that comment will be limited to areas relevant to and within the authority of the Board. No action will be taken on any items raised in the public comment period. At the discretion of the Chairman, public comment may be received prior to action on individual agenda items. Public Comment may not be limited based on viewpoint. Prior to the commencement and conclusion of a contested case or a quasi-judicial proceeding that may affect the due process rights of an individual the committee may refuse to consider public comment. See NRS 233B.126.
LINCOLN COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT
Notice is hereby given that a Public Hearing will be held Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. The subject of the public hearing will be a discussion on the tentative 2021-2022 fiscal year budget prepared in such detail and on appropriate forms as prescribed by the Department of Taxation and to vote to adopt the tentative budget with revisions as the final budget of the Lincoln County Hospital District. Copies of the tentative budget are on file at the Controller’s office of Grover C. Dils Medical Center. The meeting will be held in the Administration Conference room of Grover C. Dils Medical Center in Caliente, Nevada.
Submitted by Mick Lloyd, Chairman, Board of Trustees.
Lincoln County Hospital District doing business as Grover C. Dils Medical Center.